> Justin, if you would like to put forward a set of rules,
> guidelines, and suggest an enforcement mechanism, I would be
> inclined to endorse it if it would further consensus.

It occurs to me that if people want to guide the content of the ASF hosted
"personal" page, there could be a DTD, and the pages could be generated from
an XML file using a consistent look as is done for projects.  The DTD could
define an optional reference to an off-site page for individual expression
(personal pages, blogs, wikis, whatever).

You'd opt-in by creating the XML, have guidance as to the normal content,
have a standard way to refer to more personal data as desired, and it would
be clear that such other data was not part of the "standard ASF material."

That provides a standard opt-in mechanism, guidance on content, ought to
encourage the kind of information Stefano has in mind, and provides for
freedom of expression on an indirect page.

Does that satisfy anyone?

        --- Noel