> Note: the essence of lazy consensus is that such actions
> are immeditely rolled back if an issue is raised.  I plan
> to do exactly that.

I assume that you mean roll it back if an issue is raised, because obviously
you wouldn't have put it up if you had an objection.  :-)

Which PMC is going to oversee the repository?  How are files going to be
committed?  Who is going to ensure that the correct licenses are present and
honored?

I like the idea of a central repository.  It would simplify the issue by
centralizing maintenance of jars and licenses.  I just want to know how it
is going to operate.  A joint operation between Ant and Maven?
Infrastructure?

[I won't even get into the question of why those two can't be related
projects under a single PMC]

        --- Noel