On 20/10/2003, at 01:40, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

The original intention of the newsletter was "Newsletter
will be one of the *glue* of the communities in the ASF
umbrella

... It seems that the newsletter itself is going to the contrary.

The newsletter is doing that job. All that was asked is that you post an
announcement to announce@, not the entire contents. Why is that a problem?
What problem do you have with a notice (an announcement)? An announcement
of a thing is not the thing.

Yes, and to simplify, I think the whole point with this is that when you want to post the
complete newsletter to some list, we should create a new, dedicated one for it.

Announce@ is for announcements, community@ for community musings, and *perhaps*
newsletter@ is for the newsletter. That's it, simple, eh?

Cheers,
Erik