on shr unstable from 09-02:
r...@om-gta02 /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios $ opkg install
http://buildhost.automated.it/OM2007.2/packages/armv4t/zenity_
2.20.1-r0_armv4t.ipk
Downloading
http://buildhost.automated.it/OM2007.2/packages/armv4t/zenity_2.20.1-r0_armv4t.ipk
Multiple packages (zenity and zenity) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (zenity and zenity) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Installing zenity (2.20.1-r0) to root...
Collected errors:
 * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for zenity:
         *  libgnomecanvas-2-0 *  libgnomecanvas-2-0 (>= 2.20.0) *
gtk+-fastscaling (>= 2.10.14) *

and when untarring it withouth installing zenity:
r...@om-gta02 ~ $ DISPLAY=:0 /usr/bin/voicenote.sh
/usr/bin/voicenote.sh: line 2: zenity: command not found
Recording...
/usr/bin/voicenote.sh: line 13: zenity: command not found
/usr/bin/voicenote.sh: line 16:  5500 Terminated              arecord
-D hw -f cd -v -t wav ~/rec-$(date +%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M).wav
/usr/bin/voicenote.sh: line 17: zenity: command not found