Radek Polak, Mar. 04, 2011, 07:37 +0100:
> i have uploaded new qtmoko v33 images to sourceforge now [1]. [...]
> The list is quite short on how much of work it was.

Hello, Radek! Thank you for the work you are doing.

> Most of the effort was to package everything with debian package system. This
> should be done now except for kernel which is on the list for next release.
> [...]
> My plan for next version is to fix regression if you find any, package
> properly
> also kernel and release it as stable.
>
> Plans for future is FSO framework in qtmoko.

I'm afraid it's too early to ask, but could you give an estimate on how
much time it'll take to enable the use of FSO framework? Just something
like "about a year" or, say, "not less than four months".

Thanks once more.

--
Dmitry Chistikov