Hi folks,
is there any way to force usb charging in QtMoko ?

As there is no support for usb networking with Windows 7 (it seems to be
disabled in QtMoko kernel), my Freerunner only gets 100ma while being
plugged on my workplace computer through USB.

How can I force it to gets 500ma ? As QtMoko (v35) seems to consume a
bit more battery than my old SHR, I would like to be able to charge it
during the day (without bringing the charger).

Any idea ? I've spotted a "Fast charge mod" in the upper left menu (the
one full of icons) but it seems to do nothing.

Thanks in advance for help.
Xavier.