I can only assume that you have NEVER looked inside a compact Mac. There are
many different sizes and shapes and specs of caps. Though you can replace
most of them with identical caps, several need to be upgraded in the
128-Plus and a few in the SEs. I think the MacFaq.org and Gamba's page have
enough links to info about upgrading the problem replacement caps specs,
particularly Prof. Lee's well written paper. Perhaps someone has a part's
list on the list? The easiest way is to de-solder all of them (keeping track
of what goes where) and take them to any good electronics store to match
them. Radio Shack sells them, but their selection is often somewhat limited.
At least with all the caps replaced, if your problem persists, you can look
elsewhere for a solution and you'll not have to worry about leaky caps
related problems for at least 20 more years!