Hi Dirk,

On 04/20/2010 02:53 PM, Dirk Schmedding wrote:
> And what is about the preface "ezc" in all classes? Will it be kept
> (forever) or changed to "zeta" or something?

we will not change the prefix in a near future. BC was always one of the
key goals of the project and it will stay like this. This was one reason
for choosing the new name as it happened, to have something that at
least slightly fits to the class prefix.

It might happen that we change the prefix for a 2.0 release in a distant
future, but that would need to be discussed in the community (one of the
key advantages in the ASF :).

Regards,
Toby