Thank you Don.
I did not know that, I am not used to :-).

Then I'll stop worrying for these kind of things and stop trying to give
back the truth :).

Bye,
Sylvain

2007/4/4, Don Dailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 10:52 +0200, Sylvain Gelly wrote:
> You should also know that we never claimed that "MoGo plays 9x9 go
> near the level of a professional go player", which is of course false,
> and even if it was true should ask for many many experiments, and we
> would have never say that.

It doesn't surprise me.  It's common to get misquoted.   One thing that
is
even more common - at some point you are likely to make a quote that
will
live forever (and it can even be a misquote.)    Someone will quote it,
they will latch onto it, and others will "cut and paste" from the first
author who quoted (or misquoted) you!