The cgos 19x19 server is seemingly ok,
the port 6919 is now opened for all the universe.

The name of the machine is "cgos.lri.fr" (and not pc5-120.lri.fr as
previously).

The port is 6919. It is 19x19, 10 minutes per side for testing; I will
move to something longer later (depending on what people prefer,
I'll do a weighted average of durations suggested on the mailing
list :-) ).

http://www.lri.fr/~teytaud/cgosStandings.html

Unfortunately, I'll be away from my email
from tomorrow to wednesday and will not be able to
correct the troubles that people will almost surely find
in this installation; sorry for that.
The installation is a bit complicated in order to avoid
troubles due to the firewall and I am almost sure that
some troubles will appear very soon :-)

All comments welcome (in particular in the next hours as I am
still close to my computer a few hours :-) ).
[EMAIL PROTECTED]