I'm working on MFGO 12 and I'd like 30 minutes so I can test against a
variety of programs at tournament time limits.

I don't need hundreds of games to tune, since my program is knowledge based.
I'm not just changing parameters and seeing what happens.  I'm looking for
bad moves and adding knowledge.

David