> Nobody really believes ratings are 100% "right on the money" accurate.> > But
> it's silly not to use the most correct method possible. Ratings> are "a very
> useful approximation to reality" and you might as well get> as close to that
> reality as you can. > > > - Don

But then we have to take the amount of computing power
(nr of cpu and speed of cpu's) into account.
This has a major influence on UCT/MC programs.
Otherwise we only test the package of progam+computer together
and not the progam alone.
Speed differences of more then 10 exists in the rating pool...

--Edward