On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 12:01:02PM -0500, steve uurtamo wrote:
> cool.  do you have any examples from a 19x19 game?  that's what
> i was referring to when i said that i've never seen an MC player
> play out a ko fight.

MoGo can indeed play out some rather spectacular ko fights;
unfortunately, I couldn't find any quickly, so here is at least an
example of a shorter one. Unfortunately, the 5d it is playing a
six-stones game against plays a non-working threat in the end and loses.

The ko fight starts at move 158.

--
                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.