Rémi Coulom wrote:
Don Dailey wrote:

But all of this presents another issue - most of us don't like to be forced to work in another environment. It really is far more logical to accommodate the programmers when it is not so difficult to do so and especially when it requires much less total effort than making several of them accommodate you because you don't want to be bothered.

This is surely much more likely to produce a smoothly running tournament than to force some of the players out of their element and requiring them to cope the best they can.

Your post seems to suggest that Nick is not making enough efforts for that tournament, and I think that would be very unfair to him.

This is nothing more that just a suggestion. I didn't even know that Nick was the one organizing this and I assume he will do a good job as he always does.

My suggestion to Nick, is to just delegate this idea to a Linux expert if that's what he wants to do, otherwise not to worry about it.

- Don

Rémi