From: Michael Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Sent: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 1:43 pm
Subject: [computer-go] Playout acceleration

Has anyone tried heavy, slow playouts near the tree and light, fast playouts
near the end of the game? I'm calling this "playout acceleration" because it
starts slow and speeds up. You could have many different playout weights/speeds
in a single playout. It seems like a reasonable idea to me since the moves near
the tree should be the most important. Thoughts??
?