On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 14:41 -0400, Joshua Shriver wrote:
> Where is the C version for download?

I will eventually put it out there, but I wanted to polish it up,
comment it, take out dead code, etc.    If you (or anyone else) wants a
version now I'll let you have it, just email me in private.

I will build a web site soon and hope others participate with conforming
programs in any language or system.   The format I would like is that
you zip it up and it unzips to a directory (or directory tree.)
Preferably cross platform but not a requirement.   (My C version
probably isn't cross platform without at least some minor changes.)

I would like to see a round of agreement between my implementations and
some other one before I "declare" something to be the reference
implementation that has our blessing.    I believe mine is correct, but
it would be nice to have another to compare it against.

- Don