I restarted the 19x19 server.

Speaking of anchors ...

For the new server I'm thinking about making some specified version of fuego
the anchor on all venues.   It seems to qualify as it has the following
characteristics:

  1. open source.
  2. high strength to cpu resource utilization ratio

I have not looked into the memory requirements yet - but presumably that can
either be configured,  compiled in,  or is not a problem even now.    It
needs to be low memory and low cpu in order that it can be run
unobtrusively,  perhaps even on the server itself.

Now it's a matter of determining which version of fuego to use.  I need to
know:

  1. the relative strengths of each version.
  2. resource utilization of each version.
  3. stability of each version - bugs.

To keep things simple, I will use fuego on all venues.  The number of
playouts will probably be in proportion to the time control (or perhaps the
number of points on the board.)

- Don