Fuego gets an advantage because when it plays the anchor, it is playing a version of itself. That's bad for the same reason that it's bad to test against a version of your own program -- inflated results. But I don't think it's a big deal. What about using both Fuego and Mogo as anchors? Don't they both satisfy those requirements?