Le 09/11/2009 à 08:04, Jessica Mullins a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I am wondering what is the best way to build a Joseki Book? I am a student at
> Lewis & Clark College and am working with Professor Peter Drake to build a
> Joseki Book for the program Orego.
>
> Right now I am extracting moves from professor players and saving those into a
> database. Then if during game play a position is contained in the database,
> play the response move like the professional. I am just wondering what other
> people have done to build a Joseki Book, or if anyone knows of any papers that
> might be helpful.

I don't knwo how to build such a book, but
 "Kogo's Joseki dictionnary" is a huge .sgf file containging joseki + trick
 moves and punishment. Maybe it can be parsed to extract only joskis.

Gnugo includes a joseki db, with tags (joseki, hamete ...) so maybe it can
be used more easily.

my 2 cents.
Alain