Hi Nick,

3. would be great, I am very often going through round results to see
where CS or abakus has lost its games:)

1. I do not see a way to do this but running on same hardware (e.g.
Amazon EC2 with graphic card). Even this is unfair, as programs might
be optimized to other configurations (cluster)

Detlef