It loses games to kyu-players because it does not mark their stones as dead
at the game end. Some kyu players mark them for it, but others are happy to
accept an undeserved win.

While it does not mark dead stones, it will not be assigned KGS "rated bot"
status, to prevent dishonest players from using it to boost their own
ratings.

Nick

--
Nick Wedd      mapr...@gmail.com