Dear Yamashita san,

I get a correct information from my student attending the tournament.
Since there appeared only 9 programs (maybe you miss MyGo),
the preliminary tournament is changed to a league, and top 4 programs
will go to the semi-finals.
The four programs are: Zen, Dolbaram, Many faces of Go, and Ray.

 Best regards,

 Masakazu Muramatsu