Now there are some friendly games, on fast hardware, one hour each time limit.

Yu BIn 9P is playing Dol Baram with 5 stones.  The game is so complex
I can't tell who is winning.
Tang Yi 2P is playing Zen with 5 stones and the game is almost over.
 She is losing.  Zen won by 12 points.
Many Faces is playing a very strong amateur, taking two stones, and is
winning by about 20 points.

David