Hello,

I have a simple script for downloading info (gamelist, list of oponents,
games) one by one here:

http://repo.or.cz/gostyle.git/blob/HEAD:/kgs/kgs.py

If you want to download more players, you need to search through opponents
of players you know. But do not spam the kgs server too much please :-)

Regards,
Josef