I don't have records but I watched three games between Zen and
Dolburam, and in each case Dol Buram won in the middle game fighting by
capturing some large group.  In the final of the elimination
tournament the game server crashed wen the game was about 2/3 finished,
so they played another game from the beginning.

Dol Buram in playing a pro now with four stones.  The game is being
streamed at

51wq.lianzhong.com/yidongwq/index.html

David