I think if you start calculating the Zobrist hashes and scraping features yourself you will have a neverending variety of datasets.

I would prefer datasets of whole, high quality games without SGF errors, perhaps cleaned of identifying information. Parsing an SGF is already trivial. I personally divide them in:

- Handicap used or not
- Normal (5.5 - 7.5) or not komi, this disqualifies some older games
- Rules used
- Board size

Following the idea of having more information instead of very specific features already extracted, it would be interesting to also have the playing times, although I don't know where you'd get that from.

You'd be an angel if you could provide a large dataset of matches with Chinese rules, specially in board sizes other than 19x19.

It would of course also have to be completely free for any use. I personally only use the KGS 6d+ and a collection of 70k pro games that I don't know where it came from. The GoGoD is proprietary. :)

Gonçalo F.