At least in the past some DCNN made use of the players ranks, so it should be best to leave it.

On 11/13/2015 10:27 AM, Josef Moudrik wrote:
On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 11:16 AM Erik van der Werf <erikvanderw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Darren Cook <dar...@dcook.org> wrote:

The advantages of storing games:
   * accountability/traceability
   * for programs who want to learn sequences of moves.

Another advantage of storing games is that it is much more efficient; you
only have to encode one move per position.

Erik

Yes,
I think that having full games would be much more useful. The anonymization
of the I had in mind would include hiding information not important for
computer processing such as file-names, player names, dates, ranks,
comments (given that the dataset would ensure consistent "balanced"
distribution). Like this, the database would have no (or much less) use for
human study.