I couldn't tell from web sites what the Apple routers can do.

My Netgear MIMO allows me to schedule when blocking occurs and to use
patterns for blocking (like "runescape", or even "rune" to block
runescape.com and rune-hq.com).

I would think that if you couldn't find it via the web configuration
interface, it probably isn't there.

--
John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own