Here is a really tough iPod case- The pelican i1010 iPod case.  No
access to the controls but it is sealed in a water resistant
container.  It also has a headphone jack that is mounted through the
case and a plug that connects to the iPod.

<http://pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=i1010>

John Duncan Yoyo