I wouldn't say never. Remember during the 2004 presidential campaign? John
Kerry's father had set up a website to brag about his son - and it wasn't the
John Kerry who was running for office. The campaign rather belatedly found the
name taken not by a squatter, but by someone with as legitimate a reason as the
"famous person."

Dan

>>> "Rev. Stewart Marshall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/06/07 8:11 AM >>>
What you are talking about used to be a common practice before the
net world and made some people some money.

Now the courts favor the individual or corporation whose name it is.

It is called cyber squatting.  It is not illegal, per se, but I would
let the person know and possibly help them develop it.  But you could
never hold on to it.