To: <COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 1:23 AM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Grabbing domain names of well-known persons?

>Well, ended up buying the .com domain for this person's name.

Why would you do that?  People have a right to their own
identity.  If you're fucking with people, especially famous people,
you have to accept that there are likely to be consequences.

I didn't like the smell of you from the start, Randy, and now
my bullshit detectors are off the scale.

I apologise to the members of compuperguys-l for the profanity.