Tom Piwowar
>>I understand that the new Zune lands pretty much in the
>>"doesn't suck real bad" category.

> Microsoft 2007 = Apple 2001. Apple has moved well beyond
> that old design.

My limited understanding is it's more Fall '05 or Spring '06
than 2001, but you could be correct.  If the comment is based
strictly on style, wouldn't that depend on what people like
for fashion?  I find it hard to believe that MS left so many
customers high and dry with "Plays for sure" (hmmm, maybe that
should be "Not so surprised").

--
Take care  | This clown speaks for himself, his job doesn't
Wayne D.   | supply this, at least not directly