I have a contract offer (based on some ideas I submitted) to develop content
for a a website under a state grant.  I've not done this sort of work before so
not sure what to ask for an hourly rate.  Anyone here know roughly what the
range for this sort of work is in the D.C. area or, if not, how I can find out?
 I will not be doing the technical side of designing the website, just content
for it.  The site itself is being designed by another party, on an existing
network format or whatever the correct term would be.  Is there a specific term
or category for this sort of work?  "Web designer" doesn't seem the correct
category, so am guessing I can't go by what web designers get, or can I?

Thanks

Randall

Please note new email address:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]