I have the following message from M-S Updates:

"Size: 66.9 MB - 316.4 MB

"Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) is an update to Windows XP that
addresses key feedback from our customers and is a cumulative update
that includes all previously released updates for Windows XP,
including security updates. Windows XP SP3 contains a small number of
new updates and should not significantly change the Windows XP
experience. After you install this item, you may have to restart your
computer.

"More information for this update can be found at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936929";