While a red "x" next to a link for a webpage would be enough for me to not go to a site, I don't think typical company's users really think about it or care. After all, "the IT department is taking care of all this and protecting my computer from infection. If it does get infected, they'll fix it for me". It would probably take a huge re-education effort. Then again, that's just my opinion. Good luck.

Richard P.

Larry wrote:

We're talking about including that for our users here.  I don't really
know if getting a red "x" next to a link might not be enough to convince
someone not to go to a specific web page.

That sounds like McAfee's "Site Advisor".  It's a plug-in for IE and FF
(and I presume other browsers) that rates a page.  McAfee has a free
version and of course, a paid-for version.