Definately don't go by Vista's support page.  Vista ran fine on my amd 4200
with 2 gigs of ram and a 7950 gt...right now i'm on a amd 4800 with 4 gigs
of ram and ultimate...don't have any issues except for the driver for my msi
tv card.  This was the only card I could find in my price range (read cheap)
that ran under 64bit vista.

Mike