No comments on this issue, eh? I suppose you'd have to be a serious OS X
geek to know about something like this.
What I find when I Google is that it's:
Something to do with the Classic environment, which I've never allowed to
load on the machine.
Some anonymous app that consumes massive amounts of CPU cycles. These apps
are not anonymous since their icons are right there beside the (null), and
they use the CPU about the way I would expect them to.

This is a new(refurb) notebook from Apple running 10.5, so I wonder if it's
a glitch that an update will fix.