If you installed Eudroa using custom, you could create your own data (attach) folder where you wanted. Otherwise it defaulted to the appdata folder under c:\documents and settings.

That was under XP.

I have always kept my Eudora as a separate folder as its own root not in program files.

If however you are using the newer Eudora (thunderbird collaboration) they default to appdata just like Outlook does.

Stewart

At 02:51 PM 7/30/2008, you wrote:
> i do not seem to have an "attachments" folder in vista.  xp had
> programs>qualcom>eudora>attachments.  is there one?  i searched the c
> drive and cannot find a folder with that name.

I don't know about your other question, but Vista in general does not want
data to be stored under the Program Files folder (which is very sensible, by
the way).

If Eudora has been updated correctly for Vista, it will put them somewhere
else. The most likely candidate is somewhere in your user folder, like
AppData.  You may also have a folder named ProgramData that you could look
at.

Is there no info in the help or on their web site?

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ozark, AL  SL 82