I refuse tog et a data plan from Verizon, over priced for what they are.

29.95 for web and email per month???????  Come on!!!!

Check out Samsung, I know it is a Windows based phone but I think ther eare som Mac interfaces for those type phones.

Also note Palm is coming out with a centro style phone that will be Windows (palm 800?)

I loved my palm, 700W but no wifi, and a bit clunky. (I still have one of my old ones.)

Stewart