>You may want to put on your Christmas list for a copy of "Who Moved My
>Cheese?" this year. You seem to have a problem with MS taking on Google on
>Google's turf by pissing and moaning about it "removing" features that
>aren't, oddly enough, removed, just moved.

You mean they are going to be installed into a different folder on my
hard drive and I am just too stupid to find them? I don't think so.

What I read is that these products have been killed. That if I don't sign
up for MS's unpopular web services I won't have access to the
substitutes. The substitutes will require that I keep my files someplace
other than my hard drive. They won't be the same thing at all.