On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:50 PM, Rev. Stewart Marshall <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I understand everyone is poking fun at this web sites concern but what I
> find most disturbing is that everyone forgets what this was all about.
>
> A woman, adult, used myspace to manipulate and persecute a young girl to
> the point where she committed suicide.
>
> This woman's intent was the deepest and worst I have ever seen.  Not only
> that she refused to fess up to it when questioned.
>
> That is what this whole trial was about.  I think they could care less if
> someone wanted to make themselves look better to someone else.  But if
> someone wanted to use Myspace to harass and injure someone else, it should
> be a crime.
>
> This story has gotten lots of discusion over on Tech Dirt -(
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20081201/0252082984.shtml).  Lori Drew's
shyster listed his new draconian terms of service.

Apparently it gets even worse- It was known the girl that killed herself was
generally known to be depressed before the incident began.  It would be one
thing for another child to do this sort of thing but for an adult to do this
is beyond reprehensible.  Actually I wonder if some of the laws for fighting
cyber predators/child pornography would have been more effective.

I hope that the legal decision has opened the doors for the civil suit of
vengeance to thoroughly punish this woman.

--
John Duncan Yoyo