Agree. I would have been the lone holdout on the jury. I'm not sure what type of criminal intent could have been successfully charged, but my gut tells me she did something very, very wrong and is guilty for pushing a susceptible teen to suicide. But I'm not a lawyer and don't know how to charge someone with this in these circumstances. Though I'd think they should have been able to come up with something.

Jeff M