He was being sarcastic I think. This describes exactly how Vista does
it. There's nothing cryptic about the notice you get. And, because it
accepts blank passwords, it's darned convenient. :)

As noted in another thread, admins also must approve the UAC prompt to
execute things.

Now, I should point out that maybe .5% of the time the UAC window pops
up hidden somewhere. It needs work, but all in all it's a good
implementation.