Sounds like a story (and others here) that the new Administration would want
to hear about, assuming they genuinely want input and to do things in a new
way, with the public interest in mind, if not paramount.   What was the
rationale for this entire forced switch, anyway?  If they go ahead with this
apparently poorly planned, poorly implemented program, some of the blame
will fall to the new administration if and when predictable problems occur
on a massive scale, and they did nothing to prevent this.  Many of the very
people so excited about Obama (like the few million recently in D.C. for his
Inauguration) may not be so happy when they run into the sort of problems
being chronicled here.  Obama is reversing course or delaying other Bush
policies, so seems it would be prudent to do so here.  Maybe we should
compile the problems and experiences noted in this thread and send to the
Obama website and FCC.

Randall