Tom that is not being fair to Neocons.  Zimbabwe is presently an insane asylum.

Whatever problems the Bush administration had (and there were enough to enumerate) Mugabe is a few fries short of a happy meal, a few cards short of a full deck, not the sharpest knife in the drawer whatever illustration you want to use. (He is not living in present reality)

I have lived in a variety of states, and grew up in Louisiana. I saw the city's Police Chief arrested at home (after barricading himself inside) for malfeasance in office, then get his bail paid by local family members. (not the kin type) So I have seen the utter breakdown of the system first hand.

What is going on in Zimbabwe is just this side of ultimate chaos. It is sad that one mad man can destroy a single nation and not one neighbor nation calls it for what it is. (It is a dictatorship by a lunatic.)

Stewart