What investigation?

The Dems are in charge now so the only ones who will be investigated with be the republicans.

Don't you just love how our system works?

Before you think I am biased in one way or another I am not.

Went to a local informational meeting for our local school district about the building of a new High School (desperately needed)

The local state representative was there. I have been selected to attend a mock constitutional convention for our state constitution (which holds the record for being the largest state constitution on record) I introduced myself to him and asked him some questions on this subject and he was clueless. Told me the state constitution is fine. (They have tried to change it a few times over the past 30 years so that must be a clue)

Well so much for that local idiot.  Oh by the way he is a republican.

Stewart