On Fri, 13 Feb 2009, mike wrote:
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/natural_resources/article3207311.ece

That's a ridiculous headline ("World Not Running Out Of Oil"). I can
see "World Not Running Out Of Oil As Quickly As Predicted", or even "World
Not Running Out Of Oil In This Century". But, as I'm not aware of
new reserves of oil being generated underground, we will run out eventually. And, I feel safe in saying, we will run out of oil sooner
than we will run out of solar power (something on the order of 5 billion
years from now). Even the article itself really only addresses the next
decade.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Elaine Zablocki