Yes it has, but I still see rebates of 10-15$.

I just finished sending out a rebate of $15 for a motherboard.

Stewart

At 01:30 PM 2/27/2009, you wrote:
I'm curious, what size rebate do you have in mind?  A $25 rebate would seem
enough to justify the paperwork even if you're busy, money is money
(especially nowadays when investments are nothing to write home about).

I have to add that, since it has generally become possible to check the
status of rebates on-line, the process has become a bit less painful.

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82