So the original article says 21%...you quoted it at 23% and now it's 30% by
your estimates.  If you wait a couple more days to email this thread again,
you might get an increase of 85 to 92%.

BTW, the increases in speed of hardware aren't just on macs...shhhhh..they
also are on machines that run windows and linux.