Well, PC's are cheap...they are MORE expensive with windows on them, not
less, so it's not like it's MS driving the prices down...it's called
competition...something the MFB's have never really heard of.

That said..I've been wondering if companies like Acer, MSI..ASUS, are eating
up some of their customers lunch since these vendors make a lot of the
innards for companies like dell, toshiba and the like..and apple for that
matter.  I've got more then one friend seriously contemplating getting one
of those MSI winds to run OS X on.